Monday, May 16, 2011

Visa is in Addis

I'm so happy to report that our visa is now in Addis. That means we could have flown home with Mebira today. Unfortunately, we're not leaving to get her for another 10 days, but I'm sure that time will fly by!

I have been away this weekend, and although I'm sad to leave here, I'm excited to get home and work on all the details. There is so much to think about! Gifts for the guesthouse staff, for our sponsor kids and families, clothes for Mebira, things to keep her busy for the 30 hour journey home, etc. And that doesn't even include what I have to do at home...finishing up her room, etc.

I'm sooo excited!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That went fast. And the next 10 days will also go fast. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anita, this is so awesome!!!! I am so excited and happy for you all!

    10 more days! I'm sure there is so much to do!!! Happy packing!!!!!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete