Well, I looked at the Canadian Immigration website today and it said "decision made". I almost fell off my chair! This is the news we have been waiting for...but the funny thing is that I didn't even know what it meant. I finally just found out that it means that we "should" have her visa within 2-3 weeks. OH MY GOODNESS! I have so much to do...work, home, packing, donation shopping...I can't believe it.
We're not sure what to do about booking our flights...we obviously don't want to leave the girls longer than we have to and Arvid has limited vacation time, but it will take us a good 5-7 days before we even get her (2 days to travel, 1 day to recover, 1 day to visit sponsor kids, 2 days to travel to where she was born) so in the interest of time we could book before we get her visa...but there's a risk with that. Right now we're looking at leaving on May 28th. OH MY GOODNESS!
Please keep this in your prayers. Now that we know it's so close it would kill me if the visa ended up taking way longer...especially if we book the flights. Arvid is going to contact our MP to see if he can find out an approximate time-line for us. OH MY GOODNESS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment