Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chicken Pox

Well, I got an email saying that Mebira has been "cured from the chicken pox". I didn't even know she had it...but am glad she's over it without any major complications. Maybe she was still feeling under the weather when the pictures were taken? Poor thing - I wish I could have been there to help her feel better.

I understand we may be getting some more detailed information (an intake report) on her soon. Now I'm back to checking my email over and over again...I'm so curious to see it!

I bought her some cute clothes yesterday - a bathing suit, 2 jeans, white capris since the ones in her previous pictures looked so cute on her, and a dress. It's fun to have measurements and think of what will look good on her. I especially like the thought of pink against her beautiful brown skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment