Wednesday, May 11, 2011

VISA has been ISSUED!

I am SOOO excited to report that our visa has been issued! After seeing "decision made" on the CIC website yesterday, Arvid contacted our MP and asked them to contact Nairobi to see when we could expect our visa, and they just got back to us and informed us that it has been issued!!! Next, it will be put in the pouch, and should arrive in Addis on Monday.

What does this mean? It means we can go pick up Mebira right away! We won't leave immediately, but hope to leave sometime the week of the 22nd. I can't believe it!! We were planning on June/July...I am not even a little bit prepared yet!! But I'm SOO excited!!

5 comments:

  1. Yipeee! So happy for you!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Amazing news!! That is crazy fast! I am thrilled for you AND super hopeful that this is the new way of things! Have a great great trip!! Congratulations! Darci :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOOOO!!! This is soooo fast, and amazing news!!--Good luck with your last minute prep work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! So happy for you, Anita!!! All of this great visa news is so wonderful! So many families are going to be together soon! Woo hoo!!!!!!!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so amazing.. you must be so wonderfully excited!!!!

    good luck on your journey!!!

    My best;
    "Nicky"
    http://rowanfamilytree.com

    ReplyDelete