Friday, February 11, 2011

Failed Court

Well, it is with a very heavy heart that I write that we did not pass court today.  A document (our undertaking) that has been used by Imagine for years now, and was approved and passed for another family 2 days ago, was suddenly deemed unacceptable this morning.

We now need to get the letter redone, resign it, redo our statutory declaration for $400 and then hope and pray it makes it for our next court date on March 21.

I am very frustrated and sad right now...it is hard to understand how things work down here.

On another note, some people have said they can't post to my blog.  I've set it so that I need to approve all comments before they show up on the blog and as I can't access my blog from here (I only post via email) they aren't showing up yet.  Don't let it stop you - I look forward to reading all comments when I have access again.

We are looking at booking a tour and getting out of here.  We may be offline for a while, depending on when we leave.

We arrive home Friday afternoon.  Thanks again for your support and prayers...we still trust that God can make the best out of this, even though it's hard to see it right now.  But in the darkest days of my miscarriages I didn't see it either, and it is because of that that we were open to adoption in the first place.  Until next time....


2 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm so sorry.
    We are trusting and praying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Praying March 21st brings great news for your family.
    Blessings,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete