Well, we flew back to Addis today. We had to be at the airport at 7:30, wait for 2 hours and then go on a plane for 40 minutes. The flights have been great and punctual, but the huge wait beforehand seems a bit excessive.
Anyway, we managed to get some last minute donations and use up all of our money while in Addis today. KVI no longer accepts VISA so we will have to wire money over to them later. We only had 51 birr left at the end ($3?).
We are leaving in 2 hours for the airport, and then it will be another 27 hours until we're home. I'd appreciate prayers during this time. I don't do well traveling that long - on our way here I felt trapped/panicky the last hour of the flight and was miserable when we first got here. I am soooo looking forward to being home, though. I miss the girls so much. Looking forward to catching up with everyone soon!
Anyway, we managed to get some last minute donations and use up all of our money while in Addis today. KVI no longer accepts VISA so we will have to wire money over to them later. We only had 51 birr left at the end ($3?).
We are leaving in 2 hours for the airport, and then it will be another 27 hours until we're home. I'd appreciate prayers during this time. I don't do well traveling that long - on our way here I felt trapped/panicky the last hour of the flight and was miserable when we first got here. I am soooo looking forward to being home, though. I miss the girls so much. Looking forward to catching up with everyone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment