(Above) Her first slurpee and Doritos. I guess she liked it!?

(Above) These were dresses we bought for the girls on our first trip in Ethiopia. By chance, Mebira got the yellow one which happens to be her favourite colour. The girls wore these on the first Sunday we went to church. So cute!

(Above) Here they are playing barbies together. Thanks, Heidi Belter - they LOVE them!

(Above) I love her kisses! She's pretty affectionate and gives great hugs and kisses!

(Above) Posing before church again. This was my attempt at doing flat twists at the front. I left the back loose.

(Above) The Schimke girls!

(Above) A new addiction - bead art. She has done close to 10 in the last 3 days.

(Above) This girl has determination. She started out being able to jump twice in a row. She's now up to 25 times without stopping!

(Above) Snuggle time with Dad.

(Above) Our first family portrait!!
Totally loving the family picture! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, what lovely photos, especially that last one!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Claire
Such a beautiful family!! I just smile looking at these photos and knowing how long this has been in your heart for...your girls are all such precious gifts!!! B:)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Anita!!! Love the hair, good job!!
ReplyDeleteFlora