Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring....Break?

We had spring break last week and I think I`m more tired coming out of it than I was going in to it. The idea of having the kids home and having limited plans sounds really good on paper, but wow was it an exhausting week! I worked a full day while my wonderful mom had the kids, and worked two half days while the kids were home. I basically put earphones in my ears and let them run wild and pretended not to notice. :-) The rest of the week went by in a blur...we went shopping to West Ed which is exhausting in itself, all four of us girls cleaned up the basement for nearly 4 hours and wow does it look better, we still had piano and Tae Kwon Do, went to visit a friend, had friends over, did floor and baseboard renovations, started the hot tub, discovered a leak in the hot tub, saw Watoto, went to see an Easter play...I don`t know how it happened but I think we were busier last week than we are when school is in session and it was a bit of a relief to drop the kids off at school yesterday and head to work just so that I could finally sit in one spot for a change. :-)

Anyway, I`m feeling fairly blah right now and not sure I`m making much sense so I`ll write again sometime when I actually have something more interesting to say. :-) For now I`m going to have a coffee!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sister I feel your pain. Thank goodness we get another long weekend for Easter. It should be called spring madness. Thank you so much for taking my girls amid all that chaos AND having us over for an incredible dinner. I'm wishing a more relaxing April for you!!!! We need a spring shopping trip to cure those blahs. And I'm so excited to see the blue chicks hatch in kindergarten :) lol!!! Love b

    ReplyDelete