
(Above) First day of school...they were up early and so excited to go.

(Above) We walk to school and couldn't resist the photo op of them with their backpacks.

(Above) Mebira was tickled pink and so excited to be in school like her sisters.

(Above) The girls convinced me to buy these shirts on sale when we were back to school shopping. They co-ordinated their outfits one morning...I wonder how much longer they'll be doing that?

(Above) I let Mebira sleep with her biggest sister a few weeks ago. G has a queen bed, and I laughed out loud when I checked in on them before I went to bed. G was nearly falling off the bed, and M was plastered to her. I had to actually pry her off and move her over, and even then their heads only used up half of one pillow together!

(Above) I told you about the yarn twists. My good friend (thanks, S!) recommended that I part the hair down the middle and keep that part straight when I put the twists in so that I could put in in pigtails after.

(Above) The part was great advice - she looked adorable in pig tails!

(Above) We went on a field trip last week to Safety City. After a few hours of learning about general safety, Mebira was finally allowed to drive a quad around a mini-city. She was SOOO excited and immediately knew what to do. It was quite comical to see a girl who had probably never even seen a car 15 months ago now in total command of a quad!
So beautiful. I love how mebi went from no smile in her first pictures to big fake smile and now to such a beautiful natural smile. And the picture of g and m sleeping. Hilarious. Reminds me of when e and v had sleepovers. I'm surprised g lt her do that! She's usually one for wanting her own space! Thanks for sharing the pics. Love b
ReplyDelete