I find it quite interesting that someone, who has probably never even seen a car until a little over a year ago, can be so opinionated when I drive. I'm not sure if I should laugh or get irritated, but for the most part I think it's quite funny. Mebira is definitely a girl who speaks her mind, and she has no qualms about sharing it with me when I drive. She is constantly yelling, "Mom, FASTER!" or "Mom, STOP!"
The funniest is when she sees a green light or red light. She thinks it's like freeze tag. The moment you see a red light you have to stop, no matter where you are. We can be blocks away from it, but she yells at the top of her lungs, "Mom, STOP! RED LIGHT!" The same thing happens when she sees a green light...we can be stopped behind piles of cars who are also stopped, and the moment she sees it turn green I better have my foot on the gas with a high acceleration or else she will start yelling, "Mom, GO! GREEN LIGHT!" from the back.
The same happens when I park..."No, Mom. Not here...THERE!". At this point I'm glad she's still 11 years away from getting her license...we will have lots of training to do before then. :-)
Have a great weekend everyone!
It must be the age cause p does exactly the same thing. As soon as it turns green. Go!!! I try to explain that if we go we'll hit the cars in from of us but that seems irrelevant! Let her play lots of Mario kart. Maybe she'll see it's not so easy to drive and will ease up on you!! Lol. Love b:)
ReplyDeleteOh that's just too cute. She sounds like she has an amazing personality.
ReplyDeleteElsie hiebert