Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Still waiting

Well, you'd think I'd be good at it now, but I'm NOT! I still don't know if our documents have even been sent to Nairobi yet or not...so as far as I know, we're not even in the official visa wait yet. ARGH! I also haven't been able to get any information on this from anyone...double ARGH!

The good news today, though, is that our friends who we met in Ethiopia (they had court 2 days before us and passed the first time) received their visa today. They "only" waited 6 weeks for their visa once their documents were in Nairobi. So if ours should ever get there, we could be in for anywhere from 6 weeks to 12 weeks as we are going the same route as they did (PRV).

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything...right now the silence is deafening!!!

2 comments:

  1. 6 weeks for a visa, that is awesome news. Hope you get a straight answer on your paperwork and that you get a speedy visa.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete