Friday, April 8, 2011

Confession Friday, April 8

Here's my second attempt at Confession Friday:
  • I confess that I look at the pictures of Mebira ALL the time. I love to open the blog and just scroll through the pictures and analyze every little thing
  • I confess that I'm so excited to have a date with my husband tonight!
  • I confess that I can't wait until Easter. For the first time ever, Arvid and I are trying to limit our TV watching for Lent. It has been a lot harder than I thought. The idea was to spend time reading, talking or praying instead...although I confess that I haven't been quite as diligent with that as I had hoped, it has still been a good exercise...but I'm really looking forward to Easter!
  • I confess that I've booked up the calendar pretty good for the next month or two...and I like it. It can get to be too much at times, but I want to keep busy so I don't go crazy waiting for our visa.
  • I confess that I can't wait for all organized activities in our lives (piano, gymnastics, etc.) to be done. I look forward to getting the kids after school and going to the park or just hanging out in the backyard.
  • I confess that we've been on a bit of a splurge the last few weeks, now that we've passed court. We've been waiting for that milestone before we bought some things, and it's been fun to finally get what we've had our eyes on for so long. Our existing kitchen table only has 4 chairs...so we bought a new table with 6 chairs and it should be delivered within a few weeks. We're also on the hunt for a "new" SUV. Although I love my XL7, we can't fit three kids in a row so we will be upgrading to an Expedition. I'm not sure how I'll be able to handle driving something so big, but it comes with back-up sensors, which should help! :-)
Anyway, I wish you all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment