We decided to play Lego Rock Band Wii with our nieces the night they slept over. We were all a bit nervous about being the singer and belting it out in front of everyone...except for Mebira. She is fearless and fun-loving and jumped right in even though she didn't know the songs or the words. I love the picture below...it totally sums up her personality.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Rock Star
A few weekends ago we had the privilege of having one of my nephews over for the evening on Friday night, and my four nieces over for a sleepover the following night. I didn't have many cousins close to my age and always wanted our girls to be close to their cousins. We have the most amazing nieces and nephews. They are all awesome with our GEMs - the girls are always super thrilled when their cousins are around and I always enjoy spending time with them, too.
We decided to play Lego Rock Band Wii with our nieces the night they slept over. We were all a bit nervous about being the singer and belting it out in front of everyone...except for Mebira. She is fearless and fun-loving and jumped right in even though she didn't know the songs or the words. I love the picture below...it totally sums up her personality.
We decided to play Lego Rock Band Wii with our nieces the night they slept over. We were all a bit nervous about being the singer and belting it out in front of everyone...except for Mebira. She is fearless and fun-loving and jumped right in even though she didn't know the songs or the words. I love the picture below...it totally sums up her personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha, ha...I distinctly remember you describing Mebira's personality after the first time you met her..."she is so quite and shy"....!! :-) Lucy
ReplyDeleteSeriously. I LOVE that pic. What a rocker!!!! Couldn't we all learn a lesson from her!? Be fearless and enjoy life! Love b
ReplyDeleteLucy, I totally hear you. I sometimes think back to those days and think how different everything was back then. Mebira and I were just talking about those first days the other day and I joked with her that that was the last time I had seen her be quiet. :-)
ReplyDelete