I'm glad that we have a good life to come home to...but man it's hard to come back from a good vacation!! Here are some more pics...
(Below) By the Canadian pavilion in Epcot.

(Below) Snuggle time with Dad.

(Below) The last few days were really quite warm (26ish) and so we spent the last three days at the pool until the mid afternoon and then went to the parks after that. It was awesome - the adults had time to lie out in the sun and read, and the kids had hours and hours of swimming time.

(Below) He's a good dad and went in the water with them a lot more than I did! :-)

(Below) I wish I would have gotten a better picture of this. This was taken at the kids' favourite restaurant - Chef Mickeys. I think it's because of their dessert bar. This was the fun adult dessert side (they had some adorable Minnie Mouse desserts but I didn't quite get the shot)....

(Below)...and this was the kids' favourite part. CANDY! They got to put this on their ice cream sundaes.

(Below) Who else but Chef Mickey?

(Below) Our beauties in with a bunch of lego people at the Lego store

(Below) OK, I admit it...I LOVE cotton candy. I would have it occasionally as a kid as a treat but stopped as an adult as I was sure it had thousands of calories. Well, it turns out it only has about 150 calories for a whole big bag and that is less than a can of coke!! So for any of you closet cotton candy eaters, indulge every once and awhile! :-)

(Below) I was a bit nervous about how it would work out on some rides now that we are an odd number five. This was the only one that was a bit tricky as each kid wanted to ride. Thankfully, Disneyworld has thought of everything and let them go around twice so that you could switch drivers!

(Below) I thought for sure we would see a ton of African Americans at DW but we were shocked that the majority of people were caucasion. We wanted to be sure to have a special visit with Princess Tiana so that Mebira wouldn't feel that you had to be caucasion to be a princess. :-)

(Below) OK, so we have a ton of pictures with various characters. Our meal plan included character meals and we saw over 20 different characters between the meals. This one was extra special, though, as it was a princess dinner inside the castle.

(Below) G decided she was too big to wear princess dresses, but E and Mebira thought it would be fun to do it for this meal at Akershus.

(Below) This shows a bit of our room. Under the TV you can see the murphy bed that folds down. We also had two queen sized beds, 2 sinks and a separate bathroom with toilet, tub and shower.

(Below) More room pics...

(Below) This is what we saw every day at our hotel. Port Orleans Riverside is huge and spread out so you walk a lot, but with a view like this it's super fun to walk around. There were tons of trees, rivers, trails...it felt like such a break after a day at the parks and the nature really helped you just relax and unwind.

(Below) And what trip to the Magic Kingdom is complete without some fireworks? They had an amazing fireworks display each night at 8. We watched it twice and loved every minute.

Well, that pretty much sums it up. It was a wonderful trip and we are so thankful that we were able to do it and experience it through Mebira's eyes.
Aw!! So much fun. Yes it's good to have the swimming dads:). Love b
ReplyDeleteThese pix so make me long tomgo back! I am so glad u had such a great time! Post more soon!;)
ReplyDelete