2 years ago....we received the news that Imagine went bankrupt
2 years ago...I felt like we had just experienced our 5th miscarriage
2 years ago...I was depressed, cried for days, heartbroken
2 years ago...I spent hours a day keeping up with our yahoo forum
2 years ago...I had a crisis of faith, wondering why God would sit by and let this happen
Today...we are home (over a month!) with our precious girl
Today...we are enjoying a house full of girls - lots of pink, sparkles, crafts, barbies & princesses!
Today...I love the laughter and joy in our house
Today...I barely have time to check the forum, nor post
Today...I am accepting that God is God and I am not.
On another note - I got Mebira's hair done last night by a professional. It looks cute - I'll post pics in a few days.
God's plans are so much greater than ours! So happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteBrought tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeleteToday...you have given a child a new life, given your family completion and your heart the chance to love more fully.
I am always amazed by your commitment to your ideals.
Today...I am so honored to call you my dearest friend.
I wonder what your post two years from today will look like??
Love b:)