Monday, July 25, 2011

Heavy Heart

It is with a heavy heart that I write that Arvid's dad is no longer on support and the end is near (likely 3 hours to 3 weeks). Although we knew his condition was deteriorating, it is still quite a shock that it's official, and there is a lot to process.

Arvid was able to talk to his Dad tonight and tell him how much he loved him. For that, we are very thankful.

For those of you who pray, please lift up Arvid, his sister Lynelle and their step-mom Brenda in prayer at this time. This family has gone through a lot.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Anita. I will pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this Anita. We will pray for you as a family.

    Elsie Hiebert

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you, Arvid and his family. So sorry, Anita.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anita, I'm so sorry to hear this. I assummed Arvid's Dad was recovering slowly but steadily. We'll keep you all in our prayers. I know you've got a lot on your shoulders but I trust your faith, family and friends will help you through this too. love you, ~Liesl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of love and strength your way. Let us know if we can help. Lots of love b:)

    ReplyDelete