Thank you soooo much to those who supported us both by purchasing items and donating money.
We had a busy fall and were able to make and sell over 50 apple pies and nearly 70 friendship bracelets. Whew! We raised $1,500 and that was matched with another $1,500 so we were thrilled to be able to donate $3,000 to the Soddo Christian Hospital. We split the donations between the maternal benevolence and ambulance fund. You can view more about these projects here: http://www.soddo.org/projects/ I know there are many huge needs here in case you would be interested in reading/sponsoring. Thank you so much!
We are thrilled to be able to visit the hospital soon and meet some of the amazing people there. Thanks to others' generosity, we were also able to purchase $500 worth of children's fabric which we will bring them to be sown into children's hospital gowns.
We are in the midst of craziness at our house...excitement for Christmas and the chaos of packing for Ethiopia. I apologize for not doing Christmas cards or letters or pictures this year...there's only so much chaos I can handle. :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment