We have been home for one year now and life is going great. At the time, we were prepared for the worst and things actually were going pretty well when we first came home. However, even with the relative ease in the transition, the family dynamics had changed a lot and we were still trying to get to know each other, plus we had the stress of Arvid's dad in the hospital. Looking back, I realize that it actually was quite difficult but we were able to find much joy in it. Now that we are one year in I am so glad to be over all of that. Mebira has blossomed into an even more amazing kid - super smart, athletic, helpful and fearless.
These are two of my favourite videos from a year ago. Hard to believe how much she has changed so quickly! (The second one may not work on an iphone...it is quite large so I had to upload it a backwards way...hopefully you can view it on your computer because it is so cute!)
Both of these are from June 26/11
Hi. I didn't comment because I tried everything but couldn't get the videos to play (or even appear)...but I do know firsthand how far mebi has come in a year and how smart and sweet and beautiful she is. Love b
ReplyDelete