Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Posts

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say how thrilled I am when people say they have been reading the blog. I have always enjoyed writing and have kept journals since I've been 11, so this is kind of a fun way to journal...but I'll try to spare you the more intimate details of my life. :-)

Thank you to everyone who has clicked on being a follower of this blog (I LOVE that), to those who are reading this and keeping updated on our journey, and especially to those of you who comment when I've posted something. I'll admit, I love comments so much I sometimes just want to post so that I'll get a comment. :-)

If you've recently tried to comment and are still having problems, let me know. I did change the settings when we got back from Ethiopia so I hope it is all good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment