Hi Anita!!!I am really looking forward to hearing all about your journey!!If you message me your email (on the yahoo boards) I will add you to my private blog! I am so excited for you to bring Mebira home!!!!
Welcome to the blogging world!!!'Nicky'www.rowanfamilytree.com
Hi Anita,Have a great trip and cant wait for the news of a successful court date!!! Maria ( court march 17)
How funny...I just set up my blog, too, to receive posts via email! Let's hope it works.Look forward to meeting you in Addis Anita!!! Kids, here we come.Blessings on the blogging venture.Ruth
Hi Anita!!!
ReplyDeleteI am really looking forward to hearing all about your journey!!
If you message me your email (on the yahoo boards) I will add you to my private blog! I am so excited for you to bring Mebira home!!!!
Welcome to the blogging world!!!
ReplyDelete'Nicky'
www.rowanfamilytree.com
Hi Anita,
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip and cant wait for the news of a successful court date!!!
Maria ( court march 17)
How funny...I just set up my blog, too, to receive posts via email! Let's hope it works.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to meeting you in Addis Anita!!! Kids, here we come.
Blessings on the blogging venture.
Ruth